Signs and symptoms will include, but not limited to;
- using the cell phone while medical providers are trying to perform care,
- Stating that their minor pain is "10 out of 10", or even higher.
- Demanding to be moved via wheelchair even if they are ambulatory.
- Listing every non-narcotic pain medication on their allergy list.
- Demanding specific tests, procedures or medications that are contraindicated based on their condition.
- wears pajama pants in public
- Fingers are orange from Flaming Hot Cheetos, while complaining about abd pain